People most often seek financial advice when they realise they need it. It is extremely rare that they look for it on a whim.
For financial service companies who put customers and clients at the very centre of what they do, it is crucial that they are there, visible, available and willing for when the time comes that people need them.
Lifetime has launched an innovative digital service that offers a clear pathway for people to take control of their finances and make better informed money choices.
Our responsibility is to guide people through to the right outcomes. What ultimately that means is that they have a financial plan which accurately reflects their situation. We will deliver this and explain it in a way that people will fully understand.
Here is a simple breakdown of the steps you will take with us:
- Submit your basic details, such as your name and date of birth, on our website fact find page (https://factfind.lifetime-fm.com/) to begin your financial journey. At this point you will be allocated your own Digital Customer Coach who will be on hand to help you along the way. You will receive a text and email with their contact details should you need them.
- These details may come in handy when completing our online fact find. This is a short form designed to provide us with enough information to create your bespoke financial plan. Please be sure to include not only the facts and figures, but also your aspirations or concerns – the more detail in the form, the more detail in the plan! But don’t worry, this should only take you around 10-15 minutes to complete and you will have a log in link sent to you via email should you wish to save and come back to it.
- Once you have submitted your form, your dedicated coach will be in contact to discuss your information and find out exactly what it is you’re hoping to learn or achieve from your journey. This is a great way for you to get to know us, as well as us getting to know you!
- Fantastic! We now have all we need – over to us. Your coach will construct your financial plan, bringing to life your aspirations or concerns in the context of your financial information in the format of a personal video. This will be sent to you within five working days.
- Once you have had a chance to watch and digest the video from your coach, they will be in touch to explain the next steps.