A ‘Lifetime opportunity’ awaits those frustrated people in the UK who are struggling to get financial advice.
Financial management company Lifetime are sending out the message ‘we are here, come and talk to us’ following the results of research by IFA network Openwork, which has revealed that there is a real demand for financial advice.
Openwork’s nationwide study found that:
- Around 40% of consumers wished their employer would offer financial advice.
- Around one in three adults (33%) admitted to not being confident with money matters and 40% worried that they do not know enough about money.
- Just 15% of adults saw a financial adviser regularly, with men more than twice as likely to receive support with their finances compared with women.
- 23% of men said they saw an adviser compared with just 10% of women.
- Almost six out of 10 people questioned (56%) believed they would benefit from regular financial advice.
- The future for the advice market looked “healthy”, with demand for support rising to 71% among under-35s showing how the market will keep expanding as people get older.
Opening minds to a lifetime of possibilities is our vision here at Lifetime.
Your first step in financial planning with Lifetime will be to let us get to know you. Our expert financial planners will help you to think about your future in a way that you might never have done before. They will help you to consider what is really important to you, and what you really want to achieve in life.
We’ll then ask you for some financial details so that we can understand what you spend, what you have coming in, and what you’ve put away for the future.
Then, we’ll use all of this to build you a lifelong cash flow model. We’ll also introduce you to your financial bucket, a concept we use to help our clients to understand their money. Your cash flow model will let you see whether you are likely to be able to meet your goals. It will also show you what your life might be like in retirement.
Let Lifetime’s #Flo help you with your financial journey…….