What is financial wellbeing?
Well, according to Google, ‘it is about making the most of your money from day to day, dealing with the unexpected, and being on track for a healthy financial future. In short: being financially resilient, confident and empowered.’
But like anything of this nature, there can be many interpretations of financial wellbeing. It is NOT the same for everyone, it is unique to each and every individual.
- Financial wellbeing can refer to a sense of security, a feeling of having enough money to meet your needs
- It includes being able to sleep at night without worrying over money
- Not fretting about the worst-case scenarios
- It can mean being prepared for anything and everything that ife throws at you
- It can lead to you feeling confident about your future plans
- It can mean being in control of your day-to-day finances and having the financial freedom to make choices that allow you to enjoy life
- It can allow you to have clear sight of where you are going and if have the necessary finances to get there
- It is knowing that you are making informed choices and decisions
Financial wellbeing: it’s not about how much money you have, it’s about being able to live your best life; the life that’s right for you as a unique individual.
- Lifetime partner with employers to provide an innovative financial wellbeing service for their employees, offering education, support and guidance when it comes to important money matters. If you think we could help your people then book a chat with us: https://www.lifetime-fm.com/book-a-demo-alt/