People often seek financial advice because of a specific issue, but right at the heart of that need is one overriding thing: peace of mind. You want to make sure that you can live how you want without ever running out of money. It is an important goal and what this online financial journey is all about.
Our responsibility is to guide you through to the right outcomes. What ultimately that means is that you have a financial plan which accurately reflects your situation. We will deliver this and explain it in a way that you fully understand. Here is a simple breakdown of the steps you will take:
- Submit your basic details, such as your name and date of birth, to begin your financial journey. At this point you will be allocated your own Digital Customer Coach who will be on hand to help you along the way. You will receive a text and email with their contact details should you need them.
- These details may come in handy when completing our online fact find. This is a short form designed to provide us with enough information to create your bespoke financial plan. Please be sure to include not only the facts and figures, but also your aspirations or concerns – the more detail in the form, the more detail in the plan! But don’t worry, this should only take you around 10-15 minutes to complete and you will have a log in link sent to you via email should you wish to save and come back to it.
- Once you have submitted your form, your dedicated coach will be in contact to discuss your information and find out exactly what it is you’re hoping to learn or achieve from your journey. This is a great way for you to get to know us, as well as us getting to know you!
- Fantastic! We now have all we need – over to us. Your coach will construct your financial plan, bringing to life your aspirations or concerns in the context of your financial information in the format of a free personal video. This will be sent to you within five working days.
- Once you have had a chance to watch and digest the video from your coach, they will be in touch to explain the next steps.
So, what are the next steps?
- Your coach will take any extra detail we need to be able to provide you with life-changing, comprehensive advice.
- At this stage we will allocate you a qualified financial planner. Your planner will do research and analysis on your current financial plans or arrangements in relation to your wider picture. Once satisfied, your coach will book you in for a 1 to 1 consultation with your planner to discuss their findings and explore your plan in more detail.
- The final step – your planner will provide you with a specific report outlaying their full recommendations. Should you choose to take the recommendations, your planner will guide you through any application forms to become a Lifetime client!