Technology is transforming every facet of our lives and we believe that a new era of financial planning is upon us.
As one of Lifetime’s core values is Innovation, we have put time and resources into establishing a dynamic, online service that offers a pathway for clients to take control of their finances and make better informed money choices.
Our secure online portal gives us the platform to deliver your own bespoke financial plan screen-to-screen, albeit with the key personal, human touch provided by our highly dedicated customer coaches.
We are endeavouring to bridge the advice gap by providing all generations with easy and secure access to full financial planning, together with a great online, digital experience.
The starting point is yours – making the decision to take control of your finances, and your future – and registering your name, email and telephone number.
You will then receive:
- The allocation of a digital customer coach who can help you through the process. You will receive a text and email with their contact details should you need them. These details may come in handy when completing our online fact find. This is a short form designed to provide us with enough information to create your bespoke financial plan. So be sure to include not only the facts and figures, but also your aspirations or concerns – the more detail in the form, the more detail in the plan! And don’t worry, this should take no more than 20 minutes to complete and you will have a login link sent to you via email should you wish to save and come back to it.
- The ability to chat with your dedicated coach. Once you have submitted your form, your coach will be in contact to discuss your information and find out exactly what it is you’re hoping to learn or achieve from your journey. This is a great way for you to get to know us, as well as us getting to know you!
- Your coach will construct your financial plan, bringing to life your aspirations or concerns in the context of your financial information in the format of a personal video. This will be sent to you within five working days.
- Once you have had a chance to watch and digest the video from your coach, they will be in touch to explain the possible next moves on your journey.
So, what are the next steps?
- Your coach will take any extra detail we need to be able to provide you with life-changing, comprehensive advice.
- At this stage we will allocate you a qualified financial planner. Your planner will do research and analysis on your current financial plans or arrangements in relation to your wider picture. Once that research and analysis is completed, your coach will book you in for a 1 to 1 consultation with your planner to discuss their findings and explore your plan in more detail.
- The final step – your planner will provide you with a specific report detailing and explaining their full recommendations. Should you choose to take the recommendations, your planner will guide you through any application forms to become a Lifetime client.
Being a vastly experienced, progressive financial management company we know how best to make your money work for you.
Drawing on significant knowledge and expertise our financial planners provide informed advice on all the following areas:
- Do you know where your money is invested?
- Are you dissatisfied with traditional methods of saving?
- Do you know if you are taking too much or too little risk with your savings?
- Do you know if you can retire early?
- Do you understand the options available to you?
- Do you understand the complexities/features of your current plans?
- Are your mortgage terms right for you?
- Do you understand the different types of mortgages available?
- Are you thinking of buying a house and need advice on the best mortgage deal to suit you, together with expert guidance through the whole process?
- Do you know if you are affected by inheritance tax?
- Do you have the right authorities in place to enable your family or the people you know and trust to act in your best interests?
- Do you have the right cover in place for you and your family?
- If you or your partner were unable to work are your household expenditure needs covered?
- Do you have business protection plans to help you overcome significant bumps in the road?
- Have you considered exit strategies and succession management?
- Have you considered how pensions can aid both your business and personal plans?