We offer help, guidance and financial advice to everyone: employers, employees, individuals, couples and families.
We have put time and resources into establishing a dynamic digital service that offers a pathway for people to take control of their finances and make better informed money choices.
Our secure online portal gives us the platform to provide individual customers with their very own bespoke financial plan, with the key personal, human touch delivered by our highly dedicated customer coaches.
And as specialist providers of workplace financial education, we also partner with employers to provide their employees with support at each stage of their career.
Our innovative financial wellbeing programme helps employees understand their finances, giving them:
- Access to a secure, passcode protected employee learning hub
- Tailored educational videos and webinars
- Dedicated customer coaches
- A personal financial plan
Being a vastly experienced, progressive financial management company we know how best to make your money work for you.
If you want to receive comprehensive advice from Lifetime then our financial planners, drawing on significant knowledge and expertise, can answer the big questions you might have. Our planners provide informed advice on all the following areas:
- Do you know where your money is invested?
- Are you dissatisfied with traditional methods of saving?
- Do you know if you are taking too much or too little risk with your savings?
- Do you know if you can retire early?
- Do you understand the options available to you?
- Do you understand the complexities/features of your current plans?
- Are your mortgage terms right for you?
- Do you understand the different types of mortgages available?
- Are you thinking of buying a house and need advice on the best mortgage deal to suit you, together with expert guidance through the whole process?
- Do you know if you are affected by inheritance tax?
- Do you have the right authorities in place to enable your family or the people you know and trust to act in your best interests?
- Do you have the right cover in place for you and your family?
- If you or your partner were unable to work are your household expenditure needs covered?
- Do you have business protection plans to help you overcome significant bumps in the road?
- Have you considered exit strategies and succession management?
- Have you considered how pensions can aid both your business and personal plans?