How to have financial conversations with employees
Date: 17th April 2023
What will we cover?
- Why it’s important to be able to have these conversations
- How you can enter these conversations
- What conversations you might need to have
- Empowering your people leaders
- What financial wellbeing can do for you and your business
We’ll deliver an insightful discussion on how you can best support all of your colleagues and the effect financial wellbeing has on mental health.
What do you get from the webinar?
We'll go over why financial wellbeing is important and the severe impact it has on your colleagues and employees. Financial wellbeing is one ofthe most sought after workplace benefits, so being able to discuss finances in the workplace is a must.
The webinar includes a certificate of attendance as well as a copy of our expert report on employee financial wellbeing.