The majority of people know how much they pay for their mobile phone, or their Sky, BT or Virgin TV package, but not for their pension.
Nor do they know exactly what they are paying for.
The charges you pay typically buy you the services of your pension provider and the expertise of a fund manager who looks after your investments. In addition, some people employ a financial adviser to make recommendations.
Do you get the following services from your current pension provider:
- Efficient administration
- A UK-based helpline
- Excellent customer service
- Online access to your pension
- Online facilities including calculators and portfolio analysis
- Quick response times for instructions and enquiries
- Clear, concise and up-to-date information
- Pension and investment research