It is not only the school and college kids who are going through the stress, strains and tribulations of exam time.
A trio of Lifetimers know exactly how the youngsters feel!
Financial Planners Girish Lad, Daryl Clarke and Phil Richards (pictured below) committed themselves to rigorous revision for the AF1 personal tax and trust planning exam – and all three duly passed, with Phil earning himself a distinction.
The hard-working trio were duly delighted – and all at Lifetime offer their warmest congratulations.
Having passed the exam, the three now have in-depth knowledge of:
- The structure of the tax system
- The self-assessment system
- Individual taxes on income and capital
- The computation of tax liabilities
- How benefits affect tax planning
- The calculation and application of National Insurance
- How different types of investments are affected by tax
- The creation and management of trusts
- Making a will
- Bankruptcy rules