Lifetime is seeking fresh inspiration in the form of a new Digital Customer Coach.
Customer Coaching is an exciting new way to help people with their finances, made possible through innovative technology.
Based at our Barnsley headquarters, this is a unique opportunity to make financial planning accessible and engaging for people. You will be joining a new team of Digital Customer Coaches within a fast-paced, forward-thinking company.
Within weeks you will be helping build financial plans for our customers, achieving exceptional customer service satisfaction levels and making a difference to hundreds of people’s lives.
Customer Coaches help people explore their life goals, and show them how affordable they could be if they managed their money more effectively. With our training behind you, you will make financial topics simple, engaging and exciting.
Whether it be budgeting, savings, investments, pensions, mortgages or life insurance, coaches help and empower people to tackle their personal finances in the same way a personal trainer encourages their customers to hit their physical goals.
We are looking for a person with:
- Exceptional customer service, with customers at the heart of everything you do.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- The ability to build relationships through various outlets, including phone, email, text, video messaging and video conferencing.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team and under your own initiative.
- Strong time management, organisation and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Outlook, including Outlook calendar.
Remuneration is negotiable for the right person.
Can you add value to a dynamic, high performing financial management company? If so then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your reasons why – and please remember to attach your cv.