Insuring your home and contents

Home / Archive / Insuring your home and contents

Insuring your home and contents

Lifetime news

Posted on: 11/02/2014

Your home and its contents are one of the biggest financial investments you will ever make.

With that in mind it really is essential that you insure your home and its contents in case the worst should happen.

Buildings insurance is compulsory if you have a mortgage. You need to insure your property for the full rebuilding cost as opposed to its market value.

Contents insurance, whilst not compulsory, is wise. It would be very costly to replace the contents of your home if, for example, your personal possessions were stolen or destroyed by a fire.

Our general insurance department can advise you on the type of cover you require and gives you access to leading insurance companies at very competitive rates.


By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. More information.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.