An employer cannot truly support their employees if they don’t know what help they really need.
It is important to spend time ‘taking the temperature’ of your organisation, particularly when it comes to the welfare of your people.
In order to fully plan ahead, and have a programme in place that puts employees’ wellbeing at the heart of company policy, an employer needs to understand:
- What employees are feeling
- What are the blocks, if any, to productivity, motivation and satisfaction at work
- What expectations, concerns, fears and hopes do your employees have about the year ahead, especially about the cost of living crisis
- What support would make the biggest difference to staff
It is so important to listen to your employees. You listen to understand.
- Meeting the needs of every individual in your organisation is a fundamental principle in Lifetime’s financial wellbeing offering. We passionately believe that we can help people achieve all the things they want, today, tomorrow, and for the rest of their lives. If you are an employer keen on helping your people then get in touch to see how together we can bring that about: https://www.lifetime-fm.com/book-a-demo/